CCEA is a non-profit organization aims to share the latest camp education academic research,recognize notable achievements in the camp education field,and promote youth growth & development through camp education.
In 2015, 11 youth education institutions,including Beijing Sailing Center, IDEAS Camp, Mind Education, Glocal School Education, United World Colleges(China Changshu), Vanke Meisha Outdoor Education, Different Experience Educational Institution, New Oriental Global Study Tour, Eastonk Education, YOOK Creative College, You Mei Camp Education (YMCE)were jointly launched and established in Shenzhen. It's a non-profit organization. It aims to provide industry research reports for governments and institutions, promote the sustainable development of China camp education industry, and help the growth and development of Chinese youth personal ability through camp education. It is one of the few large-scale, authoritative and influential NGOs in the general camp education industry in China.
- Board Member
- Regular Member
- Individual Member
Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 In order to meet the requirements of the vast number of general camp educators to join our Camp Education Alliance and strengthen the management and service of its members, these measures are formulated in accordance with the constitution of the education development center of China Camp joint venture in CCEA.
Article 2 The camp education development center of CCEA adopts the unit membership system.
Article 3 The members shall be registered by the camp education development center of CCEA, accept the sponsorship fee of members, and issue the membership certificate of directors (members of ordinary units will not issue any paper or electronic certificates).
Chapter II CCEA Members
Article 4 Categories of members
Members of the center are divided into two categories: members of the governing unit and members of ordinary units.
The members of the governing units include the initiating governing units, enterprises and organizations that meet the supplementary requirements of the central governing units.
The members of ordinary units are the enterprises and organizations that recognize the concept and values of the center and whose applications have been approved by the center.
Article 5 Conditions of membership
Those who meet the following conditions are eligible to apply for membership of camp education development center of China Business Union:
1、 Willing to join camp education development center of China business union;
2、 Agree to abide by the constitution of camp education development center of China Business Union and other relevant provisions of the alliance;
3、 Willing to fulfill the obligations of members of camp education development center of China business union;
4、 Educational and scientific research institutions, educational social groups and enterprises and institutions related to the camp;
5、 Domestic research and study, international study tour, online and offline quality education, upstream and downstream of education industry chain, characteristic schools and enterprises and institutions in the field of camp education.
Chapter III Membership fees
Article 6 Membership fees
1、 Member fees of the governing body
A one-time donation of one hundred and fifty thousand yuan (￥ 150000 / 3 years) will be made for the membership of the governing unit for a period of 3 years (the membership period starts from the date when CCEA camp education development center issues the membership certificate of the governing unit to the date when the certificate is issued in the third year)During the three-year term of office of the governing unit, it will no longer donate fees to the center. After the term of office expires, the members of the governing unit shall donate 10000 yuan (￥ 10000 yuan / year) to the center every year.
2、 General unit membership fee
Members of an ordinary unit donate membership fees annually. The membership fee standard is 2000 (2000 currency / year, depends on which country your company registered, for example, in China the fee will be 2000 RMB/YEAR; in Australia will be 2000 AUD/YEAR). It is one year from the date when the Secretariat sends the number of members of an ordinary unit to the date when the certificate is issued in the next year. Members of an ordinary unit can join at any time and the number of members is unlimited.
3、 Ordinary individual member fees
Ordinary individual members donate dues annually. The standard fee is 600 ( 600 currency / year, depends on which country your company registered, for example, in China the fee will be 600 RMB/YEAR; in Australia will be 600 AUD/YEAR). The period from the date of payment to the next year is one year. Individual members can join at any time, and the number is unlimited.
Chapter IV Use and management of expenses
Article 7 Use and management of expenses
1、The membership dues donated by members of the center are mainly used for the annual CCEA camp education conference, various training activities and daily operation of the Secretariat. The Secretariat shall establish the financial accounting system in accordance with the relevant laws of the people Republic of China, draft the annual financial report and report to the Council.
2、In addition to the membership dues donated by members, the center also accepts donations from all walks of life including members.
Chapter V Rights and obligations of members
Article 8 Rights of members
1、 Rights of members of the governing members
1. Attend the meetings of the Council of the Center, and enjoy the right to vote and make suggestions on major issues of the Center, as well as the right to elect and stand for election of the President and Vice President of the Council;
2. Give priority to the right to undertake and sponsor various activities held by the Center;
3. Give priority to the right to criticize, propose and supervise the work of the Center;
4. You can use the logo of the Center in the external publicity and name it "Director Unit of CCEA China Business Union Camp Education Development Center", and receive a customized crystal plaque from the Secretariat;
5. During the annual national camp education conference held by CCEC, it has the priority of obtaining one free booth (worth 20000 yuan), one free workshop sharing, two free tickets for the conference, one invitation letter for the reception dinner (or welcome dinner) (limited to one person), and the company name, profile, LOGO and other brand information appearing in the conference journal;
6. Give priority to the opportunity to get personalized content push (or activity report) from institutions in the We Media Matrix Alliance organized by CCEA Center, create hot spots and obtain traffic;
7. Give priority to brand information communication services on CCEA Center's official website, official WeChat and other communication platforms;
8. Give priority to the right to participate in various seminars, activities or professional training organized by the Center and enjoy a 20% discount;
9. Give priority to participating in the investigation and learning activities of CCEA's domestic and foreign research groups on enterprises, associations and camps, and enjoy the "bridge" service of mutual visits and resource sharing among enterprises provided by CCEA;
10. Enter CCEA's database of business associates to accurately understand the needs of enterprises, giving priority to ordinary member enterprises to obtain the service opportunities of cooperation and resource docking between upstream, midstream and downstream related enterprises in the industry through all the work networks established by CCEA;
11. The enterprise recruitment advertisement can be released on the media matrix platform of the Center for free once a month.
12. Other rights granted by the Council;
13. Voluntary membership and free withdrawal.
14. Connect with Over 5000 camp professionals around 98+ countries. Be part of the worldwide assembly of camp professionals who share their enthusiasm, knowledge, and commitment to the camp experience.
15. Quarterly CCEA Newsletter and Website: Access to current and updated information about members, conferences, and key topics and news in the camp industry.
2、 Rights of ordinary members
1. Give priority to the right to sponsor various activities held by the Center;
2. Give priority to the right to participate in various activities organized by the Center;
3. Preferential treatment and exemption for participating in various activities or trainings organized by the Center;
4. Enter the database of business associates in CCEA, accurately understand the needs of enterprises, and seek cooperation opportunities between enterprises through some work networks built by CCEA Center;
5. The logo of the Center can be used in the external publicity and the name of "CCEA China Business Union Camp Education Development Center Member Unit" can be used (CCEA will no longer provide paper certificates for member units);
6. The right to criticize, propose and supervise the work of the Center;
7. Voluntary membership and free withdrawal.
8. Connect with Over 5000 camp professionals around 98+ countries. Be part of the worldwide assembly of camp professionals who share their enthusiasm, knowledge, and commitment to the camp experience.
9. Quarterly CCEA Newsletter and Website: Access to current and updated information about members, conferences, and key topics and news in the camp industry.
3、 Rights of ordinary individual members
1. Give priority to the right to sponsor various activities held by the Center;
2. Preferential treatment and exemption for participating in various activities organized by the Center;
3. The right to criticize, propose and supervise the work of the Center;
4. Seek relevant resources, cooperation and learning rights through some work networks established by the Center;
5. Voluntary membership and free withdrawal.
6. Connect with Over 5000 camp professionals around 98+ countries. Be part of the worldwide assembly of camp professionals who share their enthusiasm, knowledge, and commitment to the camp experience.
7. Quarterly CCEA Newsletter and Website: Access to current and updated information about members, conferences, and key topics and news in the camp industry.
Article 9 Obligations of members
Members' obligations include:
1、Abide by the rules and regulations of the center;
2、Abide by and implement the resolutions of the center;
3、Complete the related tasks assigned by the center;
4、Safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of the center;
5、Actively promote the concept and values of the center, and assist in the establishment of the center of our media community;
6、Pay the membership fee according to the regulations of the center;
7、Provide authentic and reliable data and information to the center;
8、Other obligations stipulated by the Council.
Chapter VI Procedures for membership and withdrawal
Article 10 Admission procedure
All individuals, companies, enterprises, institutions and organizations that meet Article 5 of the recruitment rules are eligible to apply for membership of CCEA camp education development center. The application procedures are as follows:
1、 Documents and materials to be submitted (please refer to the Secretariat for relevant application documents and materials)
(1). The process of applying to be a member of a company or an individual is as follows:
You can join through CCEA online community (magnetic community) or contact the Secretariat by telephone and email. After completing the online or offline information, contact the Secretariat for registration and filing. After paying the membership fee, the registration will be successful after receiving the unique member number from the Secretariat by email;
(2). The process of applying to be a member of the governing body is as follows:
The applicant company submits their application documents to CCEA secretary department.
At least one of the current directors of CCEA shall write a letter of recommendation and submit it to the CCEA Secretariat.
When the invitation institution enters the interview, the interviewers are pressed by the director general of CCEA and 1-2 directors of the relevant track of CCEA. If the interview fails, the application will automatically end. If the interview is passed, the following process will be followed.
CCEA organizes a special team; The application materials submitted by the applicant shall be subject to due diligence verification.
CCEA Secretariat shall collect the application materials, interview evaluation, due diligence report and other documents of the applicant, and submit them to the whole Council of CCEA for review.
CCEA Secretariat shall open the online voting of the Council. If more than half of all directors fail to pass the application, it shall be deemed that the application will automatically end if more than half of all directors pass the voting, then the board member’s application run Successfully.
(3). Individual members, ordinary enterprise members and members of governing units should sign the CCEA camp Education Development Center convention;
2、 How to submit your application
(1). The application documents (PDF version) shall be sent to the e-mail address of the Secretariat:firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2). The application documents and materials (paper version) shall be sent to the Secretariat (the application documents and mailing address shall be consulted by the Secretariat).
3、 Review procedure of membership application
Upon receipt of all the application documents and information submitted by the applicant, the Secretariat will start to verify the applicant membership and make a decision on whether to grant the applicant membership within 5 working days.
(1).If the Secretariat makes a decision to grant membership to the applicant, a written notice will be sent to the applicant. The applicant shall pay the membership fee in a lump sum within 5 working days after receiving the notice. Within 15 working days after confirming the receipt of the payment, the Secretariat shall issue the official member number or the board of the governing unit to the applicant. The date of the applicant admission shall be subject to the date of issuance of the number or the board of the governing unit.
If the Secretariat does not receive the membership fee of the applicant within the above period, it will send a written notice to the applicant again. If the applicant fails to pay the membership fee within the period of the notice, the Secretariat will terminate the application process of the applicant.
(2).If the documents or materials provided by the applicant do not meet the requirements or are not sufficient, the Secretariat will send a written notice to the applicant within 5 working days after receiving the application for membership, requiring the applicant to supplement relevant documents and materials to the center within 5 working days after receiving the notice.
If the applicant fails to supplement the relevant documents and materials or the supplementary documents and materials still do not meet the requirements within the time limit, the Secretariat will issue a second written notice. If the applicant fails to supplement the relevant documents and materials or the supplementary documents and materials do not meet the requirements within 5 working days from the date of the second notice, the Secretariat will terminate the application process of the applicant.
(3).Two thirds of the current governing units are required to vote for the membership of the governing units. The membership of the board of directors will mainly examine the relevance between the board of directors and the camp education industry, the contribution to the alliance, the industry influence and the industry reputation.
4、 Payment of membership fees
The expenses of relevant board membership enterprises, ordinary enterprise members and individual members' fees shall be transferred to the following accounts in a unified way. After the transfer is successful, please send an email or add WeChat of the Secretariat (for contact details, see below) to inform:
RMB Bank account info:
Bank name of deposit: Shenzhen Dongmen branch of China Merchants Bank
Account Name: Shenzhen camp Education Development Center
Account No.: 755930713510601
Foreign currency account:
Please contact the Secretariat to complete the subsequent transfer
Board membership fee: 50,000 RMB/year, need to pay 3 years' fee at one time, 10,000 RMB per year from the 4th year
Regular membership fee: 2000 / member company country's currency per year
Individual membership fee: 699 / member company country's currency per year
Article 11 Withdrawal of members
1、 Members have the right to quit freely.
2、 When the members of the governing unit and the ordinary unit decide to withdraw from the center, they should inform the Secretariat of CCEA camp education development center in writing at least one month in advance. Once the written signature of the general director is obtained, their membership will be automatically terminated, and the members should return their certificate of "governing unit / member unit" of CCEA camp education development center.
3、 If the members of the governing unit and the ordinary unit fail to pay the dues within 30 days, they will be deemed to withdraw from the meeting automatically.
4、 After the withdrawal application of the members of the governing unit and the ordinary unit is accepted, the membership fee shall be returned according to the following principles:
(1). Members of the governing body (3 years)
After formal membership, 80% of the total membership fee shall not be refunded;
The rest is refundable at 20% of the donation time. If you quit the membership within one year after joining, the 20% membership fee can be returned in full. From the second year, 1 / 3 of the 20% membership fee will be deducted every year, and less than one year will be counted as one year.
(2). Ordinary unit members (1 year)
After formal membership, all membership fees are not refundable.
Article 12 Termination of membership
If any member commits serious illegal acts, or acts that damage the interests of the center or its members, causing damage to the reputation and economic losses of the center, the Secretariat has the right to terminate its membership with the approval of the Council. The membership fee shall not be refunded, but the member shall be informed in advance.
Article 13 Renewal of Membership Fees
1. From the fourth year onwards, the governing unit shall implement the renewal standard of 10,000 yuan per year. If the payment is not renewed on time after being called, the right to vote and decide by the governing unit will be lost. The Secretariat will notify the Governing Unit in writing.
2. The renewal standard for ordinary enterprise members is 2,000 yuan / year, if the payment is not renewed on time, all the rights and interests of the member unit will be lost.
Chapter VII Supplementary provisions
Article 14 Interpretation
The right to interpret these rules belongs to the Secretariat of CCEA camp education development center.
Article 15 Entry into force / Application
These recruitment rules shall come into force on December 1, 2016 and shall apply to all members, including those recruited before and after the revision of these recruitment rules. Members who join before October 8, 2020 will start to calculate the effective period of membership in a new year from October 9, and will no longer implement the free policy.
(Please notice that CCEA owns all the final authorities and rights of amending and explaining this Statement)